CORRECT YOUR POSTURE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE!
Posture is so important for both our health and overall well being, yet it seems to have taken a backseat in today's society. Laptops, cell phones, and sitting down all day have had an adverse effect on our posture, and we're all looking for ways to fix this. We want to stand up straight and look good as well!
Our back brace will pull your shoulders to a more natural position and also straighten your back. If you want better posture, you will need to wear a great quality back brace and also be mindful of sitting up straight and walking straight. With this is mind, wearing our back brace will significantly improve your posture over a week or two.
- IMPROVE POSTURE - The Posture Corrector brace works by training your muscles and spine to return to their natural alignment.
- REDUCE BACK PAIN - Bad posture, left unchecked, can cause pain, lethargy, and even lead to nerve damage. Our back brace, coupled with physical therapy, aids in the treatment of Back Pain, Scoliosis, Spondylolisthesis, and Thoracic Outlet Syndrome.
- STRONG YET COMFORTABLE - Our durable and comfortable design allows effective assistance while being comfortable to wear. The cushioned straps pull your shoulders back while our waist band supports the middle and lower back.
- IMPORTANCE OF GOOD POSTURE - The importance of correct posture cannot be overstated. Always remembering to stand tall and straight, have shoulders back and down, with your chin tucked. Our brace will also assist your body's natural posture.
- Small - Medium: For chest sizes between 28"-38" // 71-96cm
- Large - X-Large: For chest sizes between 38"-50" // 96-130cm
1. Stand tall, as if a string were pulling you up from the top of your head
2. Bring attention to your shoulders as you open your chest while you bring your shoulders back and down
3. Tuck you chin in slightly, instead of either stretching your entire head and neck forward, or up in an unnatural position.
4. Be mindful, throughout the day, to be aware of and adjust your posture when you realize you are slouching or that your spine is compressed.
5. For more posture correcting exercises, general stretching and yoga are highly recommended.
Material: 60% polyester | 17% rubber | 15% nylon | 8% cotton
This brace really does help keep you upright, when wearing it I notice myself standing taller. When I ordered I initially ordered a large based on the recommendations, upon arrival I tried it on and it was too small in the shoulders. I emailed their customer service and they sent me out an extra-large out with no extra cost. The extra large fits well.
I work in the meat department in my local grocery store, and everything is a foot too short, without it by habit I am constantly slouching to do my work. Since I have started wearing it I noticed I am changing how I am working with the equipment to compensate for the extra support of the brace.
My only beef with the brace is if you bend over a lot to pick up things, the waist part of the brace rides up, so I am constantly pulling it back down.
I do have a lot less pain after completing a 7 hour shift using the brace, than I normally would have without it.
This posture corrector is different than the others in that it provides whole back support and not just the straps on the shoulders. I found over time, the other posture correctors started to pull at the shoulders and the base of the neck. This one doesn't! And it's still light enough to wear under clothing if needed!
Bought this for my girlfriend to use. She's had a hard time finding a support/brace that feels good to wear, and doesn't rub against your skin, or fit uncomfortable with clothing This one fits perfectly, and doesn't run. Would definitely recommend.
After beginning a workout regiment I had noticed my shoulders would tend to slouch forward. I bought this posture corrector to help maintain my back posture during desk work and I'm glad I did. First and foremost the quality was better than I expected. The soft material allowed me to have a tight fit without agitation from the bands. I am a little over 6' with a size 34 waist and the large fit me perfectly. The lumbar support provided addition stability and, unlike posture shoulder without the lumbar strap, this did NOT ride into my armpits and feel uncomfortable. I have sensitive skin so I would wear this over my t-shirts and haven't had any issues.
Very comfortable to wear, best one i have found that supports both shoulders and spine in one, I usually where two separate ones, but this seems so far like it will help. Also it works out well for me to get one for my child who has moderate scoliosis as well, not sure if this will correct the problem, but hoping it will help.